Wednesday, October 1, 2008


Caroline and I got to go to the Pumpkin Patch with her school. It was lots of fun. Her favorite part was riding the "big yellow bus"!

Here is Caroline with her pumpkin.



Caroline got to paint her pumpkin.



Here is Caroline in a maze with her friend Maddie.


This is us on the hay ride.

We had a great time. I think she enjoyed her time with me. I almost didn't go because I had to stay home yesterday with her because she was sick. I didn't want to take 2 days in a row off. I'm so glad I went. Caroline was super excited that I was there. I know that feeling won't last forever, so I'm thankful I went ahead and took the day off.

1 comment:

Ashley Franks said...

Cute pics. You deserve time off! It's great that you got to spend the day with her!