Saturday, October 18, 2008

Tag

So Ashley tagged me to write 6 random facts about myself. I'm not ususally good at coming up with interesting things...so here goes nothing. Here are the directions: if you're tagged, here's what you do:
1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Write 6 random things about yourself
3. Tag 6 people
4. Please pass it on for fun...
  1. I can't stay up past 10:30 or 11:00. 10:00 if its a work night. I've never been a night person. I feel sick and very cranky if I stay up too late. I need lots of sleep anyway.
  2. I love Mexican food, but can't find any really good restaurants here. Even the restaurants run by Mexicans aren't as good as real Tex-Mex like Ninfas. People here really are nuts about this place called Mexican Villa. One time we went there and the waitress told us all the chicken comes canned. Gross. Never been able to eat there since.
  3. There is a mistake on my teaching certificate and I am certified to teach until 2118....scary thought. It's supposed to say 2108 which is still a scary thought.
  4. I LOVE to watch HGTV. I could watch it all the time. We are going to get DVR next month and I can't wait. I'll never miss Divine Design again!
  5. This one's about Caroline....She likes everything a certain way...just like her Daddy. She won't even eat a cracker if its broken.
  6. I don't know 6 people who blog, so I won't be able to tag 6 people.

I will tag Alison and Alicia.

1 comment:

Ashley Franks said...

I can't stay up late either!! It's almost impossible! So you guys just need to take a little trip down to dallas when our son is born and have some real tex mex. That place is Springfield is nasty!!! I've been there. Those people just don't know what they're missing!