Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Five Minutes of Fun

Caroline has been dying to go outside since yesterday. The ground has been covered with mostly ice and I haven't cared to go ice skating. Last night we actually got some snow, so today we ventured outside. After her intial frustration with snowy shoes, she was ready to make "snowmans". Needless to say I was ready to come in. The snow is too powdery to make anything anyway. Enjoy the pictures!




3 comments:

Ashley Franks said...

Wow, you got a lot more snow and ice than us! She's cute! Looks like she had a great time!! Love the tea party too! How fun that they got dressed up!!

Deana said...

She is so precious! I know you are such a great mom to your 2 girls! We find out next week what we are having, yeah!!!!

Mayfield Journeys said...

Loved the snow as well! It was great to see you all! Have you finished The Shack? Tell me what you think. I read it last year.